Do you long for the comforts of a hotel while still enjoying the great outdoors? Look no further, because Tonnage Bridge glamping pods will revolutionise your camping adventures! Imagine cozying up in a beautifully designed pod, complete with all the amenities you need. From comfortable beds and a stylish interior to a private shower room and even a kitchenette. Glamping pods offer the perfect blend of comfort and adventure. Whether you're a seasoned camper or someone who prefers the finer things in life, our Tonnage Bridge luxury glamping site will provide an unforgettable experience with amazing memories.
If you’ve never been glamping before, glamping pods, also known as luxury camping pods, are a modern twist on traditional camping. The unique accommodation provides all the comforts of a hotel while allowing you to experience the beauty of nature firsthand. Glamping pods are typically small, self-contained units that can be set up in various locations, from secluded woods to stunning coastal areas. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but one thing they all have in common is their ability to provide a luxurious camping experience. Tonnage Bridge is a perfect example of luxury camping.
Tonnage Bridge is our sister, glamping retreat. Much like our Mega Pods at Deer’s Glade, but offering a few extras, including a more secluded setting.
Designed to offer a cozy and comfortable stay, they feature comfortable beds, a stylish interior, heating, a private shower room, and even kitchenettes. Some are also equipped with the additional luxury of log-fired hot tubs, and private terraces, allowing guests to fully immerse themselves in nature while still enjoying the finer things in life. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway or a family adventure, Tonnage Bridge offers the perfect balance.
Tonnage Bridge glamping pods offer a range of benefits that make them an attractive choice for those seeking a glamping experience in Norfolk.
With 10 glamping pods to choose from, you’ll also have the option to select with or without a hot tub and with or without pets.
Pet free pods include the Bittern, Coot, Heron and Kingfisher. If your fury friend is coming to, opt for the Shrew, Moorhen or Water Vole. If it’s a hot tub you’re after, choose the Harvest Mouse, Hedgehog or Otter. The site also offers two pods with hot tubs which are pet friendly, the Shrew and the Water Vole.
Here are some of the key benefits of staying at Tonnage Bridge:
1. **Comfort**: Unlike traditional camping, where you have to sleep on the ground in a tent, our glamping pods offer comfortable beds and cozy interiors. Each pod sleeps up to four with a king-size bed and bunk beds at the rear of the pod. You can enjoy a good night's sleep without worrying about uncomfortable sleeping arrangements or roughing it in the wilderness.
2. **Privacy**: Unlike traditional campsites, where you have to share communal facilities with other campers, our pods offer a level of privacy that is hard to find when camping. You'll have your own private space, with no close-by neighbours or crowded facilities. Our pods are well spaced out and positioned to allow you to fully relax and enjoy your surroundings without any distractions.
3. **Compact size**: Standard glamping pods are typically small and compact, designed to provide a cozy and comfortable retreat. Ours are cozy yet spacious and made from durable, weather-resistant and insulated materials including wooden frame and cladding. They withstand the elements and provide a safe and secure environment for our guests.
4. **Stylish interiors**: These luxury glamping pods are stylish and have well-designed interiors. Decorated in white, the pods are designed to maximise all potential space. They feature modern and minimalist decor, with high-quality finishes. From comfortable beds and seating to stylish lighting, a Smart TV and USB ports. A mini home from home!
5. **Outdoor space**: Each features an outdoor private terrace to enjoy the fresh air and countryside views. The interior lounge furniture can double as furniture for the outdoor space and five of the pod terraces include the luxury of log-fired hot tubs. Eco-friendly and usable all year round. Make use of the picnic table for alfresco dining and the fire pit for chilly evenings watching the stars.
6. **Unique location**: Tonnage Bridge sits in the idyllic setting of the Norfolk countryside near the Norfolk Broads. Situated alongside the North Walsham and Dilham canal. Enjoy breathtaking views and natural beauty right on your doorstep. Whether you prefer a tranquil retreat or an action-packed adventure, Tonnage Bridge will cater for your needs. There’s plenty to entertain and keep our guests busy in the surrounding area and the site even includes access to canoe and paddleboarding on The Broads.
Once you've chosen the perfect glamping pod, it's time to book and make your reservation. Here are some tips to think about when and after booking to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience:
1. **Plan in advance**: Our glamping pods book up quickly, especially during peak seasons or popular travel periods in the summer. To secure your preferred dates and location, it's best to book well in advance. This will give you more options and increase the chances of getting the pod you want. Especially if you fancy the added luxury of a hot tub or need a pet friendly pod.
2. **Contact us**: If you have any questions or specific requirements, don't hesitate to contact us directly. We will be able to provide you with more information and address any concerns you may have. It's always better to clarify any unanswered questions before making a reservation.
3. **Pack accordingly**: Once your reservation is confirmed, and it’s time to start preparing for your glamping pod experience. Make a checklist of essential items to bring. We’re pleased to say bedding, towels and standard cooking items are all provided. Pack additional items such as insect repellent incase the midges are out, sensible footwear and wellies if you’re keen on countryside walks (we all know we can never trust our British weather), and your paddle board or canoe if you’d rather bring your own than hire.
So, what are you waiting for. Visit our Tonnage Bridge website and book your luxury camping, glamping experience.