Mega Pods – Luxury Camping For All!
Created in 2012 ... we introduce the ‘Mega Pods’.
Following the great success of our Pods, we have decided to expand our numbers of Pods by installing four Mega Pods.
These are very similar to our original Pods. However, they are slightly larger and are fitted out with a fixed double bed, double futon, toilet, hand basin and a small kitchen area comprising of a sink, microwave, fridge, storage cupboard and a small area of worktop.
The Mega Pods will also have the same features as the original Pods – a digital television, heater, electric socket and lights. Outside they will each have their own area with an outside cooking plinth (on which to place a gas stove or barbeque or a disposable barbeque), chimenea and picnic bench with parasol. This, therefore, allows guests to enjoy the ‘camping experience’ and being close to nature in the woodland, whilst still enjoying many of the creature comforts of home.
Whilst the Mega Pods have the basic furniture, guests will still need to bring their own bedding, towels, cutlery, cooking equipment etc. – everything you will need to go camping except the tent, bed and kitchen sink!
For added convenience, we will also be installing an extra Pod which will house two complete washrooms. Each washroom will have a shower, toilet and hand basin. These washrooms will be for the exclusive use of guests staying in our Pods and Mega Pods only.
The photographs indicate what a typical Mega Pod may look like inside, and are for indicative purposes only.
(Sorry, no pets allowed in the Mega Pods)
Pod terms and conditions
- A 30% deposit is required upon booking.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival, otherwise the booking will be cancelled with the loss of the deposit. Payment may be made by card, cheque, postal order or cash.
- Cancellations made at least 6 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit.
- Cancellations made between 6 and 3 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit and 50% of the balance payment.
- Cancellations made less than 3 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit and full balance payment.
- Where possible, we will try to accommodate any changes to avoid cancellation. However, we strongly recommend you take out a holiday insurance to cover any cancellation.
- We bear no obligation or liability for any cancellation or alteration made due to circumstances beyond our control. However, in this case a full refund would be given.
- 2 night minimum stay and 3 nights minimum stay over bank holidays
- Sorry - no pets allowed in the Pods, but we do offer kennelling facilities at an extra charge
- No groups of people under 25 years old
- Quiet policy on the park between 11pm and 7am
- Strictly NO SMOKING or cooking in or near the Pods
- Barbeques on the cooking plinth provided only and fires in the chimenea provided only
- Card details taken upon arrival to cover any damage caused to the Pod
- Bad behaviour or abuse towards any staff or other guests may result in the person being asked to leave the park immediately, with the loss of the rest of the value of their stay