Mega Pods - Luxury Camping for all !
Our bespoke Mega Camping Pods provide accommodation for a family of up to 4 people, with a double bed and a double futon.
... The Mega Pod comes equipped with ...
+ Fixed double bed
+ Double futon
+ Toilet and handbasin
+ Small kitchen area comprising of a sink, microwave, fridge storage cupboard and a small area of worktop
+ Digital flatscreen TV
+ Heater, sockets and lights
...The Mega Pod Outside...
+ Own area outside with cooking plinth (on which to place a gas stove or barbeque)
+ Picnic bench with parasol
... What you will need to bring ...
+ Own bedding and towels
+ Cutlery and cooking equipment
+ everything you will need to go camping except the tent, bed and kitchen sink!
Sorry no pets allowed in the Mega Pods.
For added convenience there is a Shower Pod which houses two complete washrooms. Each washroom has a shower, toilet and hand basin. These washrooms are for the exclusive use of guests staying in our Pods and Mega Pods only.
Pod terms and conditions
- A 30% deposit is required upon booking.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival, otherwise the booking will be cancelled with the loss of the deposit. Payment may be made by card, cheque, postal order or cash.
- Cancellations made at least 6 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit.
- Cancellations made between 6 and 3 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit and 50% of the balance payment.
- Cancellations made less than 3 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit and full balance payment.
- Where possible, we will try to accommodate any changes to avoid cancellation. However, we strongly recommend you take out a holiday insurance to cover any cancellation.
- We bear no obligation or liability for any cancellation or alteration made due to circumstances beyond our control. However, in this case a full refund would be given.
- 2 night minimum stay and 3 nights minimum stay over bank holidays
- Sorry - no pets allowed in the Pods, but we do offer kennelling facilities at an extra charge
- No groups of people under 25 years old
- Quiet policy on the park between 11pm and 7am
- Strictly NO SMOKING or cooking in or near the Pods
- Barbeques on the cooking plinth provided only and fires in the chimenea provided only
- Card details taken upon arrival to cover any damage caused to the Pod
- Bad behaviour or abuse towards any staff or other guests may result in the person being asked to leave the park immediately, with the loss of the rest of the value of their stay