There is an abundance of wildlife in and around our caravan park. Wildlife to look out for include:
- Wild deer in the woodland - we have red deer, roe deer, muntjac and the occasional Chinese water deer
- Waterfowl - greylag geese, swans, moorhens, mallard ducks, herons, cormorants, Canada geese
- Birds - red woodpeckers, sparrows, blue tits, great tits, wrens, robins, yellow hammers, collar doves, wood pigeons, pheasants, partridges, blackbirds, thrushes, jays, barn owls, tawny owls, sparrow hawks, kestrels, and even a buzzard!
- Insects - too many to name!
- Small mammals - grey squirrels, mice, voles, moles
Please email your own sitings of any wildlife in and around our caravan park to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then include them on this page.
Thank you, we would love to hear from you!